First time using Career ConNEXT?
Update your student profile! This will help you to find relevant vacancies. Follow the steps below:
- When you are logged into the Student Portal, please go to the 'Career' tab.
- Go to 'Links' and click on 'My Profile'.
- On this page, click on 'My account' in the upper left corner.
- Click on My Profile.
- On this page, you can edit your profile. For example, you can add information about your study program and your skills.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Applying for a job
If you are applying for a job or internship through Career ConNEXT, you might have to add documents to your profile first, such as a recent CV, a cover letter and perhaps a grade transcript.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to My Account.
- Click My Documents.
- Click Add for the appropriate document category.
- Next, select a document on your computer using the Browse button. Supported file formats are: PDF, DOC(X) and RTF.
- Click Save to upload the document.
- Repeat these steps for other types of documents you want to upload.
- Go to the job you wish to apply for and click Submit Resume.
Please contact email@example.com for questions about Career ConNEXT.